November 17 & 18, 2012 — 10 am to 4 pm
Howard County Fairgrounds
2210 Fairground Road
West Friendship, Maryland 21794
Come join us for a fun-filled festival!
Dozens of Maryland breeders will be exhibiting their beautiful alpacas. Get up close and personal with the animals while learning about the benefits of this eco-friendly livestock opportunity. But beware… alpacas are addictive!
Both days include:
- Pen Sales of quality Huacaya and Suri alpacas
- Fiber Artists, Knitters and Spinners, don’t miss this opportunity to purchase raw fiber, roving, batting and yarn
- Holiday shopping featuring fine alpaca fashions & accessories, home décor, crafts, and toys.
- Our popular FREE seminars on raising alpacas and the many uses for their fleece.
- 4H demonstrations, events and activities for kids
- Food Vendors
- FREE Admission & Parking
- Event held rain or shine
Please leave family pets at home, as they are not permitted on the Fairgrounds.
MABA Alpacas and Fleece Festival is brought to you by all the volunteers, members and Board of Directors for the Maryland Alpaca Breeders Association.
Update! Festival Vendors
For the first time, we are accepting non-member vendors of complementary, non- competitive products. If you would like more information about becoming a vendor, please contact Joyce Miskovic at email@example.com.
Take I-695 to I-70 west to Rt. 32 (Exit 80). Go south on Rt. 32 to Rt. 144. Turn right onto Rt. 144 and go about 1/4 mile. The Howard County Fairground entrance is on the right.
From Frederick/Western MD:
Take I-70 east to Rt. 32 (Exit 80). Go south on Rt. 32 to Rt. 144. Turn right onto Rt. 144 and go about 1/4 mile. The Howard County Fairgrounds entrance is on the right.
View Larger Map