OPEN TO THE PUBLIC... FREE ADMISSION!
This alpaca show features the alpacas of Maryland and our neighboring affiliates and will showcase nearly 500 alpacas. Fiber demonstrations will be held throughout the weekend, and farm stores will be selling Maryland alpaca goods.
- Alpaca Halter & Performance Classes
beginning Saturday morning
- Cottage, Spin off and Fiber arts competition
- 2 Rings of Alpaca Judging
- Premium and Show Bonus payouts
- Friendly, knowledgeable breeders and their prized alpacas
- AOBA Certified Show
- FREE fiber demos and fiber arts displays
- Fine alpaca clothing vendors
- Local farm stores featuring a wide range of alpaca yarns and handcrafted items
Superintendents, Judges and staff:
- Halter Superintendent: Sue Ives
- Judge, All Huacaya: Helen Humpheys
- Judge, All Suris: Laurel Shouvlin
- Group Production Classes, Huacaya and Suri: Helen Humphreys
- Performance Classes: Laurel Shouvlin
- Barn Manager: Jim and Elissa Moore
- Jim Moore, Committee Chair, Moore or Less Farms
- Scott Gove, Sandhill Alpacas
- Gail Campbell, Ameripaca Alpaca Breeding Company
- Phil & Vickie Liske, Outstanding Dreams Farm
- Jennie and Dick Mezick, Secret World Alpaca
- Glenn & Elaine Orme, Tuckahoe Treasures Alpaca Farm
- Al Beatty, Bellasara Alpacas
- Brad Dean, Alpaca Road, LLC
- Mitchell Dickinson, Painted Sky Alpaca Farm
This show may not be the largest alpaca show ever, but it promises to be one of the most memorable.
Get up close and personal with this wonderful livestock. But beware… alpacas are addictive!
Our Show will be held in the:
Carroll County Agricultural Center
and Shipley Arena
706 Agriculture Center Drive
Westminster, Maryland 21157
It is located on the west side of Westminster, Maryland, in the rolling hills of Carroll County. For directions: http://www.carrollcountyagcenter.com/directions/index.asp
MABA Alpaca Celebration is brought to you by all the volunteers, members and Board of Directors for the Maryland Alpaca Breeders Association. If there are any questions not addressed by the links at left, please email them at email@example.com, or contact members of the show committee.